A year of creative habits is a free community. Anyone can join in and share their creative work. You certainly do NOT need a class to be creative.
That said, if would like some additional support and guidance in making this year your most creative year, then this course might be for you.
I've been doing a year of creative habits for over three years now and I've helped dozens of others through the process with me.
Before we begin, we'll make a plan and set ourselves up for success. On April 1st, we'll start. We'll create a trigger and a starting ritual. We'll have a back up plan and an emergency kit for when life gets in the way of our creative habits. We'll navigate the ups and downs and celebrate the small wins along the way.
You'll get four lessons before our April 1st start date in which I'll share how to make a plan and set up for success. I'll send you a short lesson or encouraging email every day in April. At the end of April, you'll receive a .pdf with all the lessons wrapped up into one easy download. That's 45 lessons and the tools to live a year of creative habits for $149.
The lessons in this course are open to any media and do not follow a theme. They are process based lessons. Here’s some examples of the topics included:
- planning your creative habit
- finding a trigger
- developing a starting ritual
- dealing with frustration and failure
- reflection and assessment
- overcoming fear
- setting goals
- creating through trauma and around emergencies
- navigating the ebb and flow of the creative process
- finding inspiration
Is this course right for me?
- I can commit to 15 minutes, sometimes more per day.
- I like to be a part of community of creatives working toward similar goals.
- I like to have guidance and a plan for success.
- I cannot commit 15 minutes per day.
- I'm a lone wolf. I like to do my own thing and I don't need encouragement or support from others.
- I don't like making or following a plan.
If you're still wondering if the course is right for you, email me. My email is email@example.com. I'm happy to answer your questions and address your concerns.